Monday, January 5, 2015

Williams Beach Trip

So since it's like 20 degrees out and I'm in my flannel pj's with my little heater going on my feet, I'll go ahead and attempt getting "caught up" to our current crazy world. Since Christmas is over, I'm officially ready for summer. But considering it is a LONG way away, I'll just go through pictures and dream of warmer weather! 


We spent our Williams family vacation at Orange Beach this year. It was jam packed with fun! Despite almost an emergency room visit for certain 4 year old sticking a popcorn kernel in his ear, a sunken bubble at lulu's,  a birthday lunch turned 2 hour wait to get the tickets straight, a 4 mile hike to the beach, and near lightning strike during our professional photo session we still managed to have a great time! And besides, who else would I rather get struck by lightening with :)









Despite the crazy weather, we managed some really good group pictures. I didn't buy any of them so I don't have any to publish. I really prefer photographers who allow you to use the digital format to post but, whatever, there were some really good ones. So just use your imagination :)



The boys all loved the bubble things at Lulu's. I normally don't give in to things like this, but considering we were asking them to wait 2 hours to eat, might as well have a little fun! And, um, Jonah's sank. Like deflated while he was in it! Notice he is soaking wet?!! Yeah, only would happen to him. Thank goodness it didn't happen to Bishop or his OCDness would have gotten the best of him. Absolutely NO WAY would he walk around in wet clothes all night. 

They also got free popcorn while we waited. Apparently Bishop was sticking a kernel in and out of his ear and it got stuck. He kept telling me he couldn't hear but being the good mother I am, I just ignored him. Well, after he said it again I dug a little deeper and asked WHY he couldn't hear and he replied "Because I THINK I have popcorn in my ear" Um, how do you THINK you have popcorn in your ear?! Anyway, after multiple attempts and ideas including superglue, chewed gum, a straw, and finally a bobby pin, the popcorn kernel was retrieved! And, this was all while waiting to eat!


Bishop and Fischer get along so well! I hate they live so far!

I absolutely LOVE the first picture of Fischer. He looks so thrilled to be celebrating his birthday! 











One of my favorite things about the beach is hanging out with my boys in the morning on the balcony and drinking my coffee. They play so well together in the mornings and I can not get enough of it. This was before Ben could run wild, so I'm sure it wouldn't be quite as relaxing!








Sweet AK and her sweet curls

My goofy boy

He and Fischer chased that thing for an hour!


Bishop learned to do a flip. He's a little fish after this summer!


And, nothing on this planet can compare to being watching the beautiful sun go down over the water while holding this sweetness! God is great!

So, that's the short  version of our trip! I wish I had time for more but, um, that was 6 months ago and we have done lots since!

And, now, I miss the summer even more!


No comments:

Post a Comment