Sunday, October 10, 2010

Destin...

I love Destin. I could live there. Well, I could if I won the lottery. Otherwise, I guess I'll just visit. Anyway, we just got back from Bishop's first (of many) vacations with the Warringtons. Actually now, it has been about a month ago...I'm just behind AGAIN. We had a lot of fun! It is amazing how different our vacations are now! We spent more time planning what we were going to be doing (around naps, eating, etc) than we did actually doing things! I would not have it any other way tho! We still managed to make it to the beach (for a very short period of time), pool, the outlet mall a few times (during naps), and to Baytowne. We of course ate some fabulous food! We can't wait to do it again next year! We have already decided, however, that we are taking a sitter for some extra hands....next year they will be all over the place!

Two cutie pies all ready for dinner


Happy boy after his 2 hour nap on the beach


Sitting in the chair like a big boy

  

Playing in their PJs
Water baby
Waiting patiently to eat at the LA Lagniappe

Disastrous attempt a a beach family photo....WAY too hot and WAY too sleepy!

Off to the pool

The best we could do for a family photo
Playing a little game of checkers

Cutie pa-tootie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment