Sunday, October 10, 2010

What a weekend....

Ok, not really...It was fabulous though! Friday night we went to Lowe's (what all married folks do on Friday night, right) and got a lawn sweeper. Wow, we needed this two years ago! Let's just see if we can keep up with the ridiculousness of the leaves in our yard. Anyway, Saturday we did some yard work, painted, made baby food, and as always, went to Walmart. Sunday, we went to church and I cooked a 10 lb ham for the two of us! It was yummy, but I have a feeling that I am going to be quite tired of ham in a few days! Anyway...here is a pic after church today. I should have taken pics BEFORE church or at least before lunch...he was SOO tired from no nap and had drool and sweet potatoes all over him. Oh well, it happens!!


Side note: When did my baby get so big??? This outfit is a 12 month! I bought him all of these cute jon-jons in a size 6 month (because he is not even six months yet) for fall and most of them barely fit or won't fit at all!! He literally went from a size 3 month to 9-12 month in a few weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment