Sunday, October 31, 2010

MSU Homecoming

Like I said, we are crazy. Not only did we go to Jonah's birthday party and the Bear Affair this past weekend, we also made it back to Starkville in time for the game. Of course, when I say game...I really mean tailgate. I haven't made it to a game this year! I just don't want to pay for a ticket and have B man unhappy the whole time. We find it much more fun to show our spirit at the tent...with the stroller nearby if needed! We had soo much fun and can't wait to go back!

All ready to go!


Laughing at Josh

Hanging out with the boys


Drinking out of my MS State cup

Not the greatest picture ever, but sometimes you take what you can get!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoying your blog! What a great idea and something to give Bishop one day. You have a beautiful family and I know you treasure every day!

    Trish

    ReplyDelete