Sunday, October 31, 2010

October birthdays

This post should actually have been before the Bear Affair post since I am trying to stay in chronological order but it wasn't. Oh well! So, Friday night we had the "October birthdays" party as we call it at my grandmothers for Jonah, Wendy, Scott, and Leon. Actually, not everyone actually has a birthday in October...Scott and Leon have birthdays in September, but they don't really count. Whose birthday does it REALLY look like??


Yep, This guy.....


Jonah is one of a kind to say the least! Got to love this kid! He loves John Deere and anything to do with outside, building and "working", and he even loves to cook...hence the kitchen for his birthday. He is very kind hearted too! Since he loves John Deere so much, we went with that theme for the cake, etc. I was quite proud of my cake. I had not made one in a quite a while and had a yard sale that morning, a baby to take care of, and bags that had to be packed for the crazy weekend ahead. I could have gone completely overboard with the cake, so I am kinda glad that I didn't have much time. I think it turned out pretty good. The birthday boy at least liked it!

Aunt Wendy and Bishop


Grandmother and Bishop




No cake for Bishop...but he is happy with his Mum Mums

E
Jonah and his John Deere Tools

And his kitchen!


No comments:

Post a Comment