Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Little Duck

After searching and searching for a costume for this little fellow, we found the cutest little duck. He makes a duck face a lot so I thought it was fitting. I am not into superheroes and I feel sure this may be one of the only costumes I get to pick out!!  And, yes, he may kill me for this one day! But for now, he loves me either way! This kid is sooo cute...with or without costume...







We didn't actually get to "trick or treat" this year because Saturday we had been at the pumpkin patch and had two tired boys and it was COLD. It was going to be a whole lot of trouble getting the boys dressed up and to Saltillo to trick or treat with Jacob and Jonah and be back in time for bed at 7:30. They didn't know the difference anyway...not like they can have the candy!  So, we just had a costume party in the living room floor with Harvey and that was good enough! Sunday we did go visit my parents dressed in costume, so he got a few treats at least!

No comments:

Post a Comment