Sunday, November 21, 2010

Seven

Yes, here we are at 7 months and I still haven't blogged about his 6 month checkup and shots. I'm getting behind...it is the whole job thing I think. Just when I think I can't love this little guy any more, another day comes and proves me wrong. He is amazing. He changes every single day...growing up so fast!

At 7 months Bishop:
  • Is a mess. Period. He is becoming his own little (spoiled) person with a temper to go along with it. If you tell him "no" or take something away from him or if he doesn't get exactly what he wants exactly when he want it...he will tell you what he thinks. Its quite funny to hear him fussing. You don't really don't need words to have a little attitude.
  • Is ALMOST crawling. He most certainly can get anywhere he isn't supposed wants to be with his army crawl. Ok, scratch that. He literally just crawled a for real crawl! It was after his favorite toy...daddy's shoes! He's still apprehensive about it but I know it won't be long before he is everywhere!
  • Has pulled up by himself according to my mother. See, this is exactly why I did NOT want to work. I want to be the one to see that...ugh. Oh well, I feel sure he will do it again soon!
  • Has started waking up way too early. I think he's still on daylight savings time..he didn't get the memo about the extra hour of sleep we are supposed to be getting. At least now he can sit up and play for at least an hour. It makes me wake up to a smile every morning listening to him have the best time in there just talking away. Makes me wish I had spent the extra money on the video monitor!
  • Still hates bananas. Thats about the only thing I have found that he hates. I can't even disguise it in anything. I try and try and he just hates them. He is not the biggest avacodo fan either. I can at least mix it with applesauce though.  He LOVES yogurt...especially with peaches. He likes pumpkin (thank goodness...they were on sale after Halloween so I stocked up) and zuchinni. Still loves orange food and green beans. What can I say...baby boy likes to eat. Except bananas.
  • Likes applejuice in a sippycup. He doesn't actually drink it most of the time, he just likes to bite the spout and let the juice run out of his mouth making a huge mess. Then I take it away and he has a meltdown. We don't get the sippycup much in public.
  • Has recently turned his volume up. He has always been a talker but has decided he loves the sound of his voice A LOT. He babbles non stop and is very loud. It is so cute.
  • Is such a people person...has never met a stranger- not even Santa (although he did poke that little lip out for about 20 seconds at first).  He loves to smile at people. It makes it a lot easier to go and do when I know that he is more than likely going to oooh and ahhh and smile at every stranger we meet.
  • Still makes my world a much better place every single day! Love this little guy to pieces!
I'm slacking on dressing him up for his monthly picture. It  is definetly not because he doesn't have lots and lots of clothes, I just don't think of it I guess. So, this pic will have to do. No clothes and a crusty nose. Love him!

1 comment:

  1. My best piece of advice to this post is go buy that video monitor! :) You'll be so happy you did. . . we get the biggest laughs out of watching our girls on them. When Emma Grace was really small, her daddy taught her to wave at the camera, so when we'd put her down at night, she'd stand up in her crib and wave and make the funniest faces to the camera! We've had so much joy out of that thing!

    ReplyDelete