Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Some times I wish....

I could be a stay at home mom forever! But, alas,  I can't. I have been so fortunate to be able to stay at home most of the time for the past 6 1/2 months. I guess I have worked some, but I really don't consider working 30 hours every 2 weeks much work especially considering I had TWO jobs before I had Bishop. It has been fabulous. I wouldn't trade it for all the money in the world. However, now the pot is empty and if I want to give baby number 2 (whenever that might be) the same attention that Bishop has gotten, I must go back....FULL TIME! After much (I mean MUCH) debate, I have decided to work for an independent pharmacy instead of the hospital. Better money, better schedule, no holidays, shorter days....it just makes more sense. I am sad to leave the hospital and all of the wonderful friends I have made over the past 2 1/2 years: the pharmacists, technicians, nurses, unit secretaries, facility operations guys, even the doctors. I just must do what is best for my family. They come first over any job. This new schedule will allow us to go to church every Sunday! It is crazy to think that six months ago Leon worked every single weekend and I worked at least every other weekend...and we both worked 11+ hours each day. God has truely blessed the Hays's!!

No comments:

Post a Comment