Sunday, April 10, 2011

Conversations with B

B man has always, always been a big talker. I honestly don't remember him ever NOT talking. From the time he is awake until the time he goes to bed, he jabbers on and on. I think he has a pretty big vocabulary for a one year old (of course I think so at least) and recently you can have a "conversation" with him....if you know what to talk about anyway. These are just a few funnies that I wanted to share...and didn't want to forget.

    Me: What does the cow say, Bishop?
    B: Mooo (pronounced "Boooo")
    Me: What about the duck?
    B: Quack Quack Quack Quack (pronounced "kak kak kak kak")
    Me: What does Abby say?
    B: Ooof ooof ooof
    Me: And, a lion?
    B:  Roar (more like a cat hiss)
    Daddy: Bishop, what does mommy say?
    B:  [pause] Nnnnooo!!!
 Hmmm?!?!

    Me: Momma has to go boil the spaghetti for supper.
    B: Uh oh, Spaghetti-O! (pronounced "uh oh geggo")

Funny Boy!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my! I cannot believe he is this big! Where does the time go?! What a smart little man!

    ReplyDelete