Tuesday, April 26, 2011

12 Months

Crazy. Crazy. Crazy.

This time last year....


From such a sweet, sweet baby...to a full of energy, fun, and still sweet, sweet big BOY!

He is my world and that is no secret to him or anyone else who knows me. He truly is a blessing.

At 12 months...
  • Walking EVERYWHERE. And already trying to run. I see bruises in our near future.
  • Climbing on everything.
  • Loves Abby and says her name 100,000 times in a day. Seriously. Sometimes he wakes up in the middle of the night saying "Ab-by, Ab-by" I don't know if he is dreaming or what.
  • Still loves to read and dig in cabinets. All. The. Time.
  • Does pretty good drinking milk from his cup. We haven't had a bottle in a while. I will admit that I sometimes most of the time sprinkle a little sugar in it since breast milk is a little sweet....he drinks it much better that way. I know it's wrong, but he won't drink it otherwise. Oh, and it HAS to be warm. Period.
  • Fake sneezes almost every time he really sneezes. Hilarious.
  • Can spot Elmo a mile away...he says "Elbo" every time he sees him. . Pretty sure he says "Nernie"  and " Big Bird" also.
  • Loves to steal the remote and take off running. Loves to take off with anything he isn't supposed to have really.
  • Has to say "Hey"  and smile at every single person we see....everywhere we go! He really is a charmer.
  • Gives the sweetest hugs and kisses imaginable.
  • Loves Mexican food. Good thing since we eat there at LEAST once a week.



                                         Weight: 22 lbs (36%) and  Height: 30 1/2 inches (77%)

Our doctor days he is way ahead of the game as far as talking goes....which I already figured. He has been talking from day one it feels like! He hasn't grown much in the last few months, which, of course, worried me a little....even though the doctor assures me it is fine. I figure it is partly because he doesn't have time to eat because he is running and exploring all of the time.

When we got home from our appointment (after Cracker Barrel and a 2 hour nap) , we played outside with Abby...his (and HER) favorite thing to do!





Poor boy with his bandaids on his legs...not that it slowed him down any!




Next favorite thing to do..play in the rocks.
Gotta love cheap entertainment!


And, warming up a bit to the swing..he was not a fan at first!


I can't imagine the next 12 months being any better than the last 12, but I am looking forward to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment