Sunday, April 10, 2011

Lately

I haven't been great with taking pictures lately with my camera...but I do have a few on my phone that I can share.

Lately we have been:

Taking afternoon walks...
He started "walking" last week before we left for Greenwood. I didn't really expect it because he is such a good crawler that I didn't figure he was all that interested. He still prefers crawling if it is going to be more than a few steps...but he will take 4-5 steps unassisted.

 Going to church...

 Riding in his wagon with mommy...


 Playing hide and seek...
He's really good. I walked into the bathroom (after leaving for 2 seconds) and came back and didn't see him anywhere. Sneaky boy!

 Riding his horse....

Boxing up shoes...
This kid could play for hours in my closet floor taking shoes out of boxes, putting shoes back in boxes, and repeating over and over. At least he doesn't eat them anymore..most of the time!

 Having a lunch date with mommy at Chick fil a...

 Trying on birthday hats for the big party in less than 1 WEEK!

Test driving mowers....

 And doing the daily chores...


No comments:

Post a Comment