Sunday, April 24, 2011

THE PARTY....


What a great party...despite the weather! His party was, of course, on the one cold day squeezed in among the 80 degree days that we have been having.  At least it wasn't raining! We started out with most of the party outdoors, but quickly reallized the tarp and 2 tiny heaters were not cutting it...so we moved indoors!

I am just warning you, there is a ridiculous amount of pictures ahead....and I cut A LOT out.

My girls and their babies....Brandi and Carsten, Amelia and Claire, JJ and Harvey, and Maggie

Pam and baby Jake

Grilling the gourmet hot dogs

Part of the "zoo crew".... Page, Pojo, Max, and Sara Glen

Page trying to carry Bishop around.

And, was I not JUST at her first birthday party?!?


Jamie, Carsten, and Brandi

JJ, Nate, Mandy, and Baby Smith

Pojo and Karen





I love this picture...although it is a terrible picture of moi, it shows how much all of his cousins are interested in him...They all love Baby Bishop and he loves them!

Karen, Kaleb, Max, Harvey, Allen, Aunt Kathy, Leon, Wendy, Chris, Heather, Gerald, Audrey, Pam, Jake, Mom, Dad, Kathy, Maggie, Jonah, Bishop, Me, Sara Glen, Page...and I'm pretty sure that is Carsten's arm and foot.
Just wanted to see if I could name them all...it is possible I missed one.

We love bubbles! We even learned to say "bubble" after this weekend.



This face cracks me up!








And, as I expected....Bishop loves cake!








No comments:

Post a Comment