Wednesday, July 6, 2011

14 months

Almost 3 weeks ago, my baby turned 14 months. I don't have the energy to give a full  "what he is doing at 14 months" post, but maybe I can do that next week...for his 15 month post! Although he will always be my baby, he is now 100% toddler.  He is into everything, throws fits at the word no, and tries to be Mr. Independent. He talks non-stop and I'm pretty sure he is bilingual. He speaks Japanese well. English, not so much. He can repeat just about anything you want him to. He loves trucks and boats (and can say them both really well).  He would stay outside ALL THE TIME if I would let him. The 100 degree heat does not stop him.  He still loves to read...I can never read enough, he whines for more books every night.

He has been staying at my cousin's (babysitter) 2-3 days a week since Gerald's accident and he is doing great. I had a hard time at first, but they say he acts like he has alway been there...never cries or anything. It is ME that does the crying! It helps that I know he is having a great time...and being well taken care of (even though I would give anything to be home with him more!!).

He is so much fun, and his little personality makes my heart melt. He changes so much every day.

I could go on and on and on about all the little things he is doing lately, but it would take all night! I'll do better next month (for myself...I'm sure no one else cares!)

No comments:

Post a Comment