Sunday, July 24, 2011

My Aunts Bday

My mom decided on a whim to cook for my Aunt Pam's birthday. We had lots of good food and fun, and we got to see sweet baby Jake. (oh, and Russ and Audrey too)

What a big pretty smile he has

Helping granddaddy

Showing Jake how to work the exersaucer

Love those blue eyes! Which reminds me, where did my brown-eyed boy come from? I love them too though!

Much better than the last attempt of a picture of the two of them....








Daddy and his sweet boy

The sweet Bullard Family

The Hays Fam

It would have also been my Granny's birthday. I truely hate that she was never able to see these two boys. I know she would be so very proud of them. Words can't describe how much I miss her and wish she could be here to see Bishop and Jake grow up together. She probably would think it is pretty funny that Russ has a baby boy who looks just like him with RED hair, and how I have a curly haired boy with hair just like hers!

No comments:

Post a Comment