Sunday, July 24, 2011

William Fischer Smith

Well, baby Smith finally made his appearance..in perfect time I might add. We all just knew it was going to be a girl, but we were wrong!

We just so happened to be traveling to the coast the day after he was born, so we got to make a quick stop by the hospital to hold that little bundle of joy!  I thought it might REALLY make me want another baby soon, but umm, I'm not so sure...I forgot how much tiny babies require (and that has nothing on the attention a 15 month old requires!) It is so fun having these boys so close together. Maybe they will be as close as their momma's were (is that even possible?). Even though 15 months makes a BIG difference right now, in a few years they will be running around everywhere together.

Bishop, for the record, was not concerned much with baby Fischer. As long as he gets [a lot of] attention, still gets to ride Uncle Steve's "was see" and gets to see Nate, he is good to go...baby or no baby.


Sweetness

One happy momma!

Oh, how tiny and sweet he is! Makes me want to go grab Bishop and make him stop growing so fast...but I can't :(
Instead, I'll just look at his pictures of when he was this size and get all emotional and sad and be ridiculous.

My baby boy

I'm so happy for her! She is going to be a fabulous mom!


Quite possibly the proudest grandaddy ever. Period.


That is as close as he wanted to get to the baby.

Ok, maybe looking a the pictures again makes me want another baby a LITTLE bit. MAYBE. Maybe not though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment