Wednesday, August 24, 2011

TriBond

Have you ever played this game before? Well, probably not, if it costs $45 from Amazon. Maybe there is a free app for it? But, anyway...Maggie and I used to play this game in high school all of the time. Surely it was not $45?  Anyway, it was a really fun game that can get your mind thinking pretty deeply (scary, right?).

Examples:  Brain, Ears, Lungs...they all have lobes. Car, Tree, Elephant...they all have trunks. You get the idea, right?

Well, I thought of this game today as I was picking up things from our house and I had to share.

So, what do theses 3 random items have in common???



Need a closer look?





Hmmm.....


I thought those little marks looked familiar! It was funny to me, but I don't get it.  He is teething in the BACK of his mouth? Surely he doesn't want to eat these things? Are they really better than corn, broccoli, or carrots?

The wonders of a 16 month old....

Oh, and you should play TriBond sometime...it is fun, I promise!







1 comment:

  1. How cute! I love your blogs and seeing your precious little man. What a handsome fellow!

    ReplyDelete