Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Big 3.0.

I think I'm still in denial. I don't really usually get upset about birthdays but 30 hurt a little more than I thought it would. I just don't feel 30 and I don't feel like my parents should have a 30 year old, ya know?  But it happened whether I wanted it to or not and it really wasn't all that bad. Even though my weekend plans were shot, we had a great time on my actual birthday before the sickness started. It was PERFECT weather and what better way to spend it than with my 2 favorite boys at the zoo!

And sorry in advance for photo overload. You would think by the 200 pics that I had gone on a week long vacation. Nope, just a day trip to the zoo.


Wait a second..what are we doing?

"C'mon momma"

Snack time


His absolute favorite animal. He is still talking about the seals a week and a half later. 

Me: What did you see at zoo?
B: Seals
Me: Ok, what else did you see?
B: Seals swimming in the water. Oh no, where did seals go?
Me: Ok, you saw the seals swimming in the water...anything else..how about monkeys?
B: No, see animals at zoo....giraffes, elephants, zebras.....and seals. 

Love. Him. To. Pieces. 

"Oh no...Where seals go?"

And, no zoo trip would be complete without a stop by the playground...



I warned there were a lot of pictures. 

I really can't think of a better place to be at 30! I am really not sure where I thought I would be, but I have been blessed beyond belief over the past 30 years....especially the past few :)




No comments:

Post a Comment