Tuesday, March 13, 2012

iPhone

Don't you just love the iPhone? There are so many times that I can't take my camera...or I forget my camera...or I forget memory card...or I forgot to charge the battery. You get the idea, right? Most of the time I never even do anything with the pics but I thought I would post some...seems like the thing to do.


He loves to go look at uncle Steve's horses every time we go to Granna's. He acts like he wants to ride the horses, but I think he loves the idea more than anything. He would probably freak out if you tried to get him to actually ride it. 

He has the idea that he wants to "Ride horse" at the mall also. It never happens. What he means is "I want to ride BEHIND the horses in the sleigh, not actually ON the horse." And, that is fine by me. No need to be a daredevil. 
Not much this kid likes more than cookies!
Please do not call the authorities...he only "drove daddy's truck" a few feet. But he loved it! And, I'm pretty sure his daddy did too.

Having a picnic in the park with daddy

Dinosaurs, dinosaurs, dinosaurs! They are everywhere in my house. He loves them. LOVES them! Thanks Aunt Heather!

He loves brushing his teeth almost as much as cookies...but not quite. 

I forgot his hat....he wanted to ride "tractor"...it was cold...and he had an ear infection. So we improvised. And, I love my little romanian. 

Waiting on daddy to build a fire
Loves the park! Who doesn't?
I used to ride these when I was little! 
(they are kinda scary looking!)

Entertaining himself while waiting for our Saturday morning pancakes. 
Oatmeal with mommy on the back porch. 
Sharing ice cream with my favorite curly head. 

No comments:

Post a Comment