Tuesday, March 27, 2012

This is the life....

My parents are in the process of remodeling my grandmother's house and will be moving in soon...they hope! While it is convenient for us to live only a few miles from the grocery store, the park, restaurants (although those are pretty limited!), and WALMART, sometimes I wish that we could move somewhere out in the country. Since that probably won't be happening, this is the next best thing. We have been out there several times and already I can see it is the perfect place for the boys (and girls if any of us ever have a girl!). There is tons of room to run and play. I spent a good bit of my childhood there and have so many happy memories there and it makes me happy for my children to have a "farm" to go to. Today we went out there to check out the progress of the new cabinets and carpet and had a picnic under a tree out in the pasture with granna. It was so nice out. We took a walk in the pasture to find the horses (a MUST for Bishop) and I was reminded of how much I love it there. It is just so beautiful and peaceful.


"Come on, let's go see the horses"


Blowing a dandelion....



It's the simple things in life.

And aren't those cheeks so kissable?


No comments:

Post a Comment