Monday, March 19, 2012

Great Weekend

The weekend was fabulous! It was perfect weather and we got to spend it with some of our favorite people. We got to eat some delicious food too! I'm not sure who enjoyed the weekend more...us or Bishop!

Friday we got in late to Kozy but that didn't stop the boys from playing..they were SO excited to see each other. It is so awesome that they play so well together. I'm not sure what we'd do if they didn't!

Saturday morning we went to the St. Patty's day kids parade and festival. I'll just say that it did not live up to my expectations. At least not for Bishop's age. He was too small for most of the games and rides and I had expected a bigger "parade" than kids walking in a circle.  He did get to see some snakes and turtles so he was a happy boy. And we got to see a bunch of drunk people dressed in green at 10:00 in the morning at we passed by the parade route to get to the kiddie part (since we had no idea where to park or where we were going). That was interesting!  Nonethless, it was a beautiful day so I don't know how it couldn't be enjoyed!


Then I got to go to Target! Thank you Leon for being such a fabulous husband and driving around for an hour and a half so I could shop while Bishop slept.

Then it was on to Avery's birthday party. Bishop is still not a big daredevil when it comes to sliding, but that is just fine by me. He does like to jump in the bouncy part.  But, he would prefer to dig in the dirt honestly. I guess that makes it a little cheaper on me! We won't be renting one for his birthday just yet but he had a great time...even if he had to be pushed down the slide :)


Then the rest of the weekend was spend with our BFF's. Watching the boys play is about the funniest and most precious things ever. They are so funny. I usually have no idea what they are talking about but they seem to know. They rarely fight which makes things a lot easier for us. They have a moment here and there which is to be expected out of 2 year olds, but nothing major. We even got to play with sweet Hill (or Will as Bishop re-named him) Saturday night.



We were all sad to leave...but only 1 month until we see them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment