Sunday, November 3, 2013

Still Here!

Just popping in to say hello! I don't really know where to begin since the last time I was on here was AUGUST but I hope to catch back up soon. AND stay on top of things! I wish that I could have been a better blogger during my pregnancy, but let's face it...I'm not a very good pregnant person. At. All.  But now that is over and right now,  life is good. Really good. So, I plan on getting my life back in order. I think I've already done more in the last month than I have the entire year! And, I know I have done it with a better attitude :) I will have plenty of pictures and stories to tell (I actually picked up my camera again!) but first I just have to share our newest little Hays boy.

John Benjamin Hays. Another piece of my heart that I didn't even know existed.  He is absolutely perfect. His brother is so in love with him and it makes my heart melt.

Meet Ben


Rebecca Dodson came and took some family photos a few weeks ago. I was planning on attempting pictures of the boys myself but it just so happened she was in town the week we brought him home. Lucky me! I am so excited and will share more later :) She is amazing and captures things the way they are. I love this picture because it is so real. So us. I spend much of my day trying to get Bishop to stay out of Ben's face, to stop touching him, stop kissing him, etc. He just loves him so much and constantly has his hands on him :)

I can not thank God enough for this blessing. I can say he was truly worth the wait. I can't wait to get to know this little person who will call me mom.

I have to go for now...newborns are quite demanding at times :)

No comments:

Post a Comment