Thursday, November 7, 2013

Summertime

In general, I love summer. Definetly not nearly as much as fall and possibly spring, but I do love it. I love being outside. I love summer food. I love the water. And, I love the long days. And, of course, I LOVE vacation. This summer was a bit different. I didn't really love it nearly as much. I spent too much time inside working or in front of the TV or just being lazy.  But, we did do a few fun things besides our vacations...and I apologize if you follow me on Instagram because most of the pictures are from there. I honestly did not use my camera this summer! I'm making up for it now though.

Church skating party

Library on a rainy day

We ate out A LOT

And, had lots of picnics at the park

And played ball with Abby. It works out well. He hits the ball and she goes and gets it and brings it back to him!

Playing in the pool with his friend 

Movie date with Claire. 

Sweet Ally Kate's baptism

Playing at granna's on July 4th

Cracker Barrel with mom. Mom obviously loves food. 

Super clown?

Leon and I re finished this for the baby's room
And, of course, he couldn't be left out of the painting. 


Mom and Gerald had an awesome garden with lots of tomatoes, squash, corn, okra, peppers, peas, watermelon, etc. I would love to have one myself... it was really nice having all those fresh veggies. We have corn AT LEAST once a week now :)

Sharing a drink in the spiderman sprinkler

More dress up

And, he is starting to love to color


He talked Granna into coming to the library with us. I was glad...getting in the floor to read was no longer easy!

Rainbow slush

Pool day

Um?

Swimming in the tub when we can't go to the pool. He LOVES to go under water. Whatever works. 

And, what is summer without a watermelon


Garrett's birthday party with friends

One of the MANY movie nights we had. I'm quite embarrassed by the amount of TV we watch sometimes but you gotta do what you gotta do, right?

And, that's about all we did this summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment