Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Here Goes Nothing....

I have no clue what exactly I am doing here, but I promised myself I would at least give it a try....




On April 16, 2010, my life changed forever...and for the best. The past 12 weeks have been the absolute most wonderful ones in my life. I'm going to attempt to catch up on those and to stay caught up in order to be able to remember all the little details. No one but myself may read it...but at least I will have something to look back on.


Wish me luck!


2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! I'm so glad you finally took the plunge! You're doing great so far!
    I vow to be a loyal blog stalker! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me in too! We have one at michaelandjan.blogspot.com From reading your blog, we have the same feelings about being a mother. . . . complete and utter love at first sight. And your love grows even more with each child! It's amazing what gifts God has given us! You're doing a great job on this blog. To me, this is so much quicker & easier than scrapbooking or baby booking. At the end of the year, I print out all of my posts and put them in a binder to keep so we can all look back on one day.

    ReplyDelete