Sunday, January 2, 2011

"I'm dreaming of a WHITE Christmas...."

Just like the ones I used to know  I've seen in movies...


I'm pretty sure I've never awakened Christmas morning to snow in all of my 28 years. I can remember even wearing short sleeves at Christmas. Maybe I can remember some ice a few times, but never snow. If it snows around here, it is more than likely going to be on spring break or Easter. So, I was shocked when I got the call from my mom at 7:30 to go look outside.  Leon said he'd never seen my feet hit the floor so fast.  He later claimed he was "married to a 13 year old." Whatever. So I get excited about snow, Santa, and cinnamon coffee on CHRISTMAS. Sue me. Anyway, luckily since Bishop doesn't know a thing about Santa, we skipped Santa and bundled up to take a picture in the snow...just in case it melted while we were opening presents.

He was hilarious in the snow. When I put the snow outfit on him, he wouldn't move at all...wouldn't even sit up. He just laid back in the snow and only would move his eyes. The picture is funny...but I should have videoed it to get the full effect.

 Sitting up for maybe 10 seconds....

 And we are down....

 "I can't move my arms"

Much happier now!

 (please excuse the paleness/no makeup)

I just LOVE this picture. My two favorite boys.



2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful pictures! We will always remember it snowed for our babies' first Christmas! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realize now, COMMENTS ARE AWESOME! Such a cute boy...Bishop that is >;D

    ReplyDelete