Sunday, January 23, 2011

Reflections and Resolutions










I'm not one for New Years resolutions usually, but I think it is a good time to look at where you have been, where you are, and where you are going. If you have read any of my blog at all, you know that I'm pretty satisfied with 2010. There are always things that could use imrovement, of course. Number one, I need to improve on organization and time management. Also, I am trying to not take things for granted and be happy with my life as it is NOW, and not just what it COULD be. I think I'm pretty decent at it for the most part, but sometimes Leon says I'm a "dreamer". So what? In my fantasy land, I would be a stay at home mom, with the laundry always done, the house always cleaned, kitchen stocked with everything we need, and everything in its place ALL THE TIME. But since that isn't going to happen right now, I am trying to be happy with the sweet job I have and all of the time I get at home with my little man!

Goodbye, 2010, you were a GREAT year!!!

New Years, 2010
(back in the day when we just used our cell phone  for a few pics a month)
February 2010
March 2010...WAITING!!

April 2010....and so, my new life begins

May 2010

June 2010
July...VERY busy month!
August 2010

September 2010
October 2010

November 2010

December 2010


HERE IS TO 2011!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment