Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Day!!!

So, this is out  of order but I just could not wait to post from our snow day. See, in MS, we don't get snow as I said in a few posts ago.  We get excited over any amount of  snowflakes whether there is accumulation or not. You never know what you are going to get around here though...last weekend it was tornados. Go figure. Anyway, after waiting patiently all day for the snow to start, we finally saw some around 7 last night. We woke up to a winter wonderland this morning! It was breathtaking! I went a bit overboard (as usual!) and took over 100 pictures. I seriously wish that we owned ski's. That would have been a sight to see...no doubt Leon would have at least tried!

Here is what all we did on this fabulous day...

Leon started by shoveling his way out to go to work....

 Then, Leon came home and I made us this wonderful (and RICH) hot cocoa....

We went sledding....

(with the top to a plastic tub!)



Leon threw snowballs to Abby...

Leon threw snowballs at to me..

We took pictures of the things I love...






We stayed in our PJ's ALL day long..and watched some Sesame Street.



Then I made this soup (which I highly recommend...easy and yummy!), watched this game, and made some snowcream. (also yummy!)



Oh, and probably gained 10 lbs! I even cleaned out a closet, washed clothes, blogged, and made Bishop a iron-on for a t-shirt. Can we say productive?!?

Can I press rewind and do it all over again, please?

1 comment: