Monday, January 10, 2011

MG Paperworks

Ok, I have an awesome friend who has FINALLY decided to start a side business of paper products. I have only been telling her for at least 5 or 6 years that she needs to open a stationary store!  Well, she has finally decided to do it. I can't be more excited!  I LOVE paper myself, so I am happy to have someone that can literally design ANYTHING I want!.

I'm sure there will be more posts in the near future on things she has designed for me....I have her a mile long list over the next few months! I just wanted to give her a quick shout out for the fabulous things she has done for me thus far. These are just the final products...I told her what I wanted, and she emailed me back (quickly!) with a few cute [hard to choose from-so cute] options. It is THAT EASY!

She isn't quite ready for Facebook yet, so she says....but I'm pretty sure she woudn't mind  me announcing it to the 3 or 4 (including her!) who read my little blog!

This was my Christmas Card...I wasn't thrilled with the picture and the weather wouldn't cooperate with me to take one outside (prior to my NEW camera that will take indoor photos!) , but she made it fabulous!


I also have a list of invites, stickers, thank you notes, cupcake toppers that I have not printed and don't want to share just yet to spoil the fun....so check back soon for those.

This past weekend was Harvey's first birthday (full post to follow...at some point). Saturday afternoon I was putting together favor bags and thought a sticker would complete the look, so texted Maggie along with this picture.........

And, this is what she came up with ....It was supposed to be stickers, but I couldn't find sticker paper and had left mine at home so we just printed it on card stock and tied it to the favors...worked perfectly!

(3 inch whole punch on order...had to cut them out by hand!)



So, if you need ANYTHING paper related...I bet she can do it!


CHECK HER OUT HERE....



No comments:

Post a Comment