Sunday, January 23, 2011

NINE

I swear it just seems like I JUST posted about my 8 month old! Time just seems to go faster and faster! He is developing such the personality. I love this little boy to pieces!

Here are 9 things about my 9 month old:
  • Crawls at lightning speed and is into EVERYTHING. You can't take your eyes off of him for even a second!
  • Favorite toys are still bowls in the kitchen cabinets. LOVES the dishwasher and refrigerator.
  • HATES sitting still to change his clothes or diaper.
  • Stands without holding on to anything for a few seconds....and looks so proud when he does.
  • Dances, gives a kiss (an extremely slobbery kiss!),  waves bye-bye (when he wants), shakes his head "no" when you say no (also randomly does it when he is tired?), says "uh-oh", and attempts to immitate words, although most things come out sounding like "ba ba  or da da " (he tries) 
  • Is very attached to Dougie...his furry (and gross) frog that he chews on to go to sleep.
  • Loves Sesame Street (almost as much as Mommy). I hate to put him in front of a tv, but it is nice every now and then to be able to get stuff done...(see first bullet!)
  • Loves to read books...we read every night and he fusses to read more almost every night. The only time he will be still is to read...or watch Sesame Street.
  • Is eating more foods and wants to eat everything that I am eating. However, he would live on breastmilk, cheerios, puffs, yogurt, and ritz crackers if I would allow it.


 He's a bit under the weather, so this is as good I can get!

1 comment: