Monday, February 6, 2012

21

The months are literally flying past me faster than I can blog about them.

Bishop is a mess. Such a talker and such a social butterfly. He literally talks to anyone and everyone...everywhere we go. He has everyone fooled. All I hear is "he is so sweet" everywhere we go. I know the truth though...he is rotten! He can be as sweet as pie giving the best hugs and kisses you can ever imagine and 10 seconds later sitting in the floor screaming for no other reason than not getting exactly what he wanted at the exact minute he wanted it! Rotten I tell you! But I love him still!

He has been going to the toddler nursery instead of the baby nursery ever since before Christmas (tear...) and he usually sits with us until children's moments but I got brave last week and let him sit with the rest of the class and I heard him talking the whole time! He did good though. Its just his personality...he really can not help that he just can't be quite.

He is starting to say more and more full sentences but mostly just copies everything we say. He says a lot I don't understand! I usually have to interpret what he is saying to Leon everyone because I can understand him better than anyone (I am his momma after all!).

It is usually not that fun to go out an eat with him these days with the exception of Mexican. He loves Mexican food. It may have something to do with the instant gratification. You walk in, you get chips. And, Bishop loves chips. And he loves salsa. He also looks ridiculous when we leave because he refuses to wear a bib (you choose your battles, right?)  anymore and has cheese, beans, guacamole, and salsa from head to toe!


He loves his bath and hates to get out. It upsets him to the point of actual tears and not just the annoying whining he does most of the time. I always hate telling him it is time to get out.  Real tears upset me too...fake ones are just irritating. I can usually convince him by letting him brush his teeth which he also still loves.

After bath, we read books, say our prayers, and sing songs. It's my favorite part of my day. I can always count on it after a bad day. His favorite songs are Jesus Loves Me, The Whole World, and Twinkle Twinkle Little star.

He has such a sense of humor. He does the silliest things and has me and Leon laughing all of the time.



Obsessed. With. Horses. And bubbles. And his daddy's helicopter.


He still would be quite the couch potato if I allowed it. He pretty much will watch anything on PBS but loves Cat in the Hat, Caiou, Barney, Thomas, and Clifford. Mickey is still his favorite though. And, he likes Nemo and Toy Story which I love!

I have no official "21 month" pictures but sometimes I feel like I'm barely breathing just keeping up with everything as it is! I'll do better next month. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment