Sunday, February 12, 2012

Lazy Sunday....

Well, it really wasn't completely lazy for me, although I did stay in PJ's pretty much all day. I spend most of the day cooking and cleaning but those are things that I love doing (well, the cooking part at least) so it was a pretty good day.

And, it really wasn't that lazy of a day for Leon either.  He has been to Lowe's gathering materials for my next "honey-do" projects I have in store for him. I know he just LOVES Pinterest as much as I do :) Hopefully I can post about those soon.

So, I guess it was just lazy for this guy...


And, really it was not even so much lazy as it was under the weather. He has had a runny nose, cough, and sporadic low grade fever for a week and now his eyes are all puffy and matted. He looks completely pitiful! We may be making a trip to the doctor tomorrow if he isn't any better. To top that off, he is getting another tooth.  I just hate seeing my baby feel so bad. I don't mind that he wants me to hold him and snuggle every once in a while though!  He's had a pretty good day even though he was not feeling his best...he helped me make pancakes and cookies, played with his play dough we made last week, colored, read books, and watched "Frog" with Bunny. Hopefully he will be feeling better tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment