Saturday, February 4, 2012

Sunday with the Warringtons

Have I ever mentioned how much I wish Kosciusko were closer to Booneville? A few times maybe? Well, I think it is worth mentioning again and this is why. Number 1: JJ is one of my very best friends and I love her and her whole entire family to pieces (obvious one, right?) and Number 2: They live out in the country and have so much to do at their house, it's almost like a vacation for us city folks!

 It was kind of crazy that in January we were able to play outside all weekend (I mean, last year we didn't even get to stay for the party due to the snow storm!) but I'll take it.... crazy or not! It seems like whenever we get together with the Warringtons there is usually a reason..a birthday, a shower, a baptism, etc and we rarely get a whole entire day to just play so it was nice!

The boys had an absolute blast on the Gator that Harvey got for Christmas



This is after someone, not mentioning names, fell into a big mud hole while heading out to the big swing set. What can I say...he has my genes. 

And, I only have cell phone pics but probably a good thing or my camera might have ended up looking like this.... 



Then my favorite part....




What a wonderful January trip to Kozy!


No comments:

Post a Comment