Saturday, February 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Harvey

Happy Birthday To HARVEY!! 


We love Harvey to pieces and can't believe that he is already 2 years old. He is so sweet and so funny and such a blessing! His personality is totally different than Bishop's but they get along so well. Bishop had SOOO much fun at his party and still, a month later, is singing "happy birthday to Harvey" and playing with his "Bob Build hat".

He had such a cute and FUN birthday party. All of the food was precious and very yummy! It was so awesome for a 2 year old party to have it in a big gym with a bunch of trucks to ride and push. Plus, if that wasn't enough fun...there was the big jumper! Bishop was hesitant at first, but once he saw Harvey doing it he wanted to do it also. 


Hats off to MG Paperworks for once again creating such a cute party with her awesome decor from invitations, food labels, signs, personalized hat labels, to favor bags. She did it all! Love it!


The only disappointing thing was that I forgot my camera!! How did that happen?? Oh, well, I got some of JJ's and some on my phone and life goes on!

 Food and Drink tables..




Build your own snack mix...how cute is that!? And all of her names were adorable...I'm not that creative!


And, no party is complete without rock candy (at least for me and JJ!!) 


The kids seem to like it too...


Isn't that hat precious?!


And, the cake....


So cute and SO simple! (and unbelievably good!) JJ's mom makes my favorite cake ever! All I did was put it together...viola, done! 

I won't lie and say that this was easy-peasy or that we got into bed on Friday at a decent hour. It may not have been the late Friday nights we had just a few years ago, but I absolutely would not have it any other way!  And besides, it was nothing A LOT of coffee and some birthday fun for a super-sweet 2 year old couldn't fix! 





1 comment:

  1. I'm just catching up!! I get excited every time I look at the pics! Can't wait to see yall again in a couple of weeks (We won't mention who's birthday it is this time!! :)

    ReplyDelete