Monday, February 6, 2012

Happy Birthday Max!


A few weeks ago Bishop went on his first overnight trip without me. Leon took him to Jackson to Max's birthday party because I had to work. I didn't want him to have to miss out just because I have to work. I think I did pretty good actually. I don't plan on doing it again soon, but I survived! This just adds to my long list of "reasons to go part time" (as if I need ANOTHER!)

It is hard for me to believe that Max is 5. It really does seem like I was at his first birthday party last year.  He went from a shy little baby to a bad-on-the-outside but sweet-on-the-inside independent little boy. Bishop loves him dearly. He was calling "Max" for days after he got back.







Apparently Bishop was a little shy/scared/overwhelmed for the majority of the party and finally opened up and wanted to get down and play when it was time to head home! He probably just missed his momma! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment