Tuesday, August 17, 2010

And we are swaddle free!!

8-8-10

My little blue burrito baby has slept so wonderfully since before he was 6 weeks old. I have never known whether or not he was just a born a good sleeper, if it was that I followed Babywise, or if it was the Miracle Blanket. Whatever it was, I was not about to disturb anything. Wherever we went, the blanket went as well. I was thinking we might have to swaddle until middle school! However, the other night he fell asleep while it was in the dryer (I had washed it and forgotten about it...imagine that!). I did not want to wake him so I just put it beside my bed just in case we needed it during the night. Well, he didn't wake up until morning! I was so scared he would not sleep without it.  The next night was not so great...we had to swaddle in the middle of the night.  Instead of giving up, I tried again and ever since he has slept without it! He even has waken up in the morning talking and rolling around and playing in his bed. Little man is growing up on me!


FROM:

(One month old)



TO:

(3 1/2 months...my little Oompa-loompa!)

No comments:

Post a Comment