Sunday, August 8, 2010

July 4th

Only one more month to catch up on!

This year was our first year in over 2 years to be able to enjoy July 4th. This was Leon's first weekend to FINALLY be off...FOR GOOD! Yay! Since we had been wanting to take a road trip to Kosciusko to visit the Warringtons and we all were off on Monday, we decided to go for the weekend. It was so much fun! I am so lucky to have J.J. as my friend! It is so wonderful that Harvey is only 3 months older than Bishop. They will [have to] be great friends one day! Saturday night when we got there, we grilled after J.J. got home from work. Then Sunday we went to the Country Club to ski/tube and to J.J.'s parents for lunch. I opted to not wakeboard this time to spare myself the pain (and embarrasment!), but J.J. and I did ride on the tube. It made me feel so old! I really thought I might throw up from bouncing so much! We got to take Bishop swimming for the first time...he wasn't sure at first, but he liked it after a few minutes! He was WORN out after his swim! After a fun filled day at the lake, we headed back to the Warrington's house...we had so much fun and we ended up making a few new friends! We can't wait to go back!


Daddys and their boys watching TV
All packed and ready to go

Cuties

One cool dude

Not so sure about this....
Much better!

That's what you call WORN OUT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment