Sunday, August 1, 2010

Fathers Day and First Boat Ride

I am doing my best to catch up on as much as I can....but we have done SO much over the past few months that I am getting more and more behind! I am ready to start blogging about what is going on now! He is getting to be so much fun! However, it is nice thinking back over the past 3 1/2 months. So, continuing on....

Anywho, we were so happy to get to spend Father's Day with some of our favorite people. Bishop even got to have his first boat ride. First, since daddy had to work we went to Pickwick to spend the day with Granna and Granddaddy, Wendy, Heather, Jacob, and Jonah. We had so much fun. The boys swam and rode the new tube and had a blast! Bishop was quite the fan of the boat. Or rather, he didn't NOT like it; he didn't cry even with the life jacket on! After Daddy got home, we went to hang out with Mamaw and Papaw. Bishop always loves visiting with them! Bishop and I are so blessed to have such great fathers in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment