Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Beach

WARNING**Obnoxious amount of pictures ahead....I have over 200 for a 3 day trip!! I'm going to try and only include a few to highlight the trip.

We had a great time...great weather, great food, and great family and friends. We stayed at a condo with my Aunt Pam and Rick, Mom and Gerald, and Russ's friend Coy. We hung out on the beach for maybe an hour each day. It was just too hot for B man. The waves put him straight to sleep tho! He did enjoy a few minutes in the water, but I was afraid he would get oil on himself, sand in his mouth, or salt in his eyes that we didn't stay out there long. (Of course I was the only one who found oil..apparently I stepped on some heading home from the beach) We even got to take a day trip to Mandy and Nate's new house in Perdido...can we say, jealous!!! Anyway...his first trip to the beach was a success and we are looking forward to going with JJ, Allen, and Harvey next month.

Hanging out at the condo (which we did A LOT!)

Napping on the beach

Hanging on the porch in the Bumbo

Napping on the beach again




And a few photos at the wedding.........


No comments:

Post a Comment