Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Cereal

Well, I finally did it. He is just a few days shy of 4 months old so we tried cereal. He did so good with the spoon. I was rather impressed. I thought he might not know what I wanted him to do, but he opened right up and took a big 'ole bite. Immediately following each bite, he made the most awful face! It was so funny! He just wasn't too sure. He never fussed; just kept right on trying it. It was almost like he wanted to like it...just didn't! I nursed him for about 10 minutes first so he would not be starving, but would also not be too full to even try. I didn't come up with that on my own, I read it online somewhere..http://www.babywisemom.com/  I believe. Side note...thanks to Jenny Ruth for recommending this blog! If you are a Babywise fan at all...this website is very handy! She has almost any scenerio you can think of that you might encounter.Anyway, I think that was a good idea to feed him first or he might have gotten mad at me. I can't wait to try it again. I'm really looking forward to trying other foods...I've got homemade squash in the freezer waiting on him!

\

No comments:

Post a Comment